Nature's Child Organic Baby Wash
Nature’s Child nourishing hair and body wash has been designed to moisturise and
support with absolutely NO preservatives that can dry a new baby's skin.
Ingredients are sourced from island communities in the South Pacific, which
supports sustainable, long-term farming and community development in the
• Moisturising & cleansing
• Can be used without water if necessary to clean
• Only a tiny amount needed to lather
• Glass packaging maintains organic purity
• Packaging can be 100% recycled
• Suitable for sensitive skin and hair
• Perfect for eco-conscious parents and for babies with sensitive skin
• 100% ACO certified organic & natural
• 100% Preservative free
• 100% Fragrance free
• 100% Fair trade sourced ingredients
• 100% Australian made
• 100% Cruelty free & vegan
• 100% Gluten free
• 4 simple ingredients sourced through fair trade from the South Pacific
• Certified Organic Coconut Oil & Certified Organic Olive Saponified Oil (potassium cocoate, potassium olivate)
Antioxidant and moisturising as well as cleansing with a long history of skin
protection. These are healthy oils that are welcome internally and externally.
• Purified water (aqua)
• Guar gum
Thickens oils for easy use and increases solubility in water
• Xanthan gum
Primarily used as a thickener, but is also an efficient stabiliser
NO parabens, sulphates or phthalates.
NO petrochemicals, glycols or glycosides.
NO synthetic fragrance or preservatives.
NO suspected environmental toxins.
Nature’s Child skincare products are designed & made on the Gold Coast in
Australia and are made in a Certified Organic Processing Facility - How fantastic is that!